- 1 & 1/2 cups of all-purpose or semolina flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup water (or more as needed)
- 1 tsp. salt (for cooking water)
1. Place flour in bowl.
2. Break in egg, mix briefly.
3. Mix in oil and water (exact amounts not necessary).
4. Mix first with spoon, then knead the dough with hands for about 2 minutes.
5. Add small amounts of flour if dough is too sticky.
6. When ready, dough should not stick to clean hands.
7. Form into shapes, using about a nickel size amount of dough and drop into
boiling, salted water. Cook for about 4 minutes. Noodles are done when
they float to the surface. Drain noodles.
8. Enjoy with your favorite topping.