- Apple Juice
- Banana (bruised or brown is OK!)
- Strawberries (saved and frozen or fresh).
- Peaches (soft or mushy is OK!)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add any other fruits you like. Smoothies are especially great for using up bruised or “ugly” fruit!
One banana is often enough to make it “banana-y,” which is what we used in class.
- Just a small amount of the other fruits is often enough (4-5 strawberries or 1 small or medium peach) to get the flavor. In class we used about 1 ½ cups of juice. The less juice you use, the thicker the smoothie will be.
- Serve and enjoy!