- A few leaves of your favorite fresh herbs.
- Herb Choices Include: basil, chives, dill, mint, parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano or your favorite
- Butter – Salted or Unsalted. At room temperature.
- Your favorite bread or cracker.
- Cut or tear the herbs into small pieces. In class we used basil and chives.
- Spread the amount of herbed butter you want to make out on a plate.
- “Fold” in the herbs, as we did in class.
- Spread on your favorite bread or cracker. In class we had whole-wheat baguette.