- One ready made or prebaked pizza crust (we used Rustic Crust Thin & Crispy brand in class)
- About 1/3 cup pizza sauce (we used Enrico’s brand in class)
- A variety of fresh herbs of your choice. Just a few sprigs of each.
- We used basil, rosemary, oregano, and Italian parsley,
- We also added dried basil, oregano, fresh ground pepper and chives
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Other toppings you may want to try: Marjoram, mint, red pepper flakes, & vegetables of your choice.
- Spread a light amount of sauce over the pizza crust. Chop or snip the leaves of fresh herbs into small pieces and sprinkle on pizza, add dried herbs and spices of your choice and top with cheese. You may want to add the fresh basil after the pizza has baked.
- Bake according to the instructions on the crust packaging. In class we baked it for 8-10 min. in the Pizza Pizzazz Machine, which you do not need, of course if you have an oven at home.