We had the privilege of bringing four classes of third graders from Brimhall Elementary to two different farms this fall: Common Harvest, a family farm and CSA just east of the St. Croix River, and Big River Farms, a local food hub just west of the St. Croix River operated by the Minnesota Food Association.
Latest Blog Posts
- Autumn Days the School Garden Way! November 13, 2019
- Reflections from a Volunteer, Sarah Lemmage November 6, 2019
- Meet Katya, a New Educator with Midwest Food Connection! September 11, 2019
- Meet River, a New Educator with Midwest Food Connection! September 2, 2019
- What We’re Bringing with Us June 15, 2019