We had the privilege of bringing four classes of third graders from Brimhall Elementary to two different farms this fall: Common Harvest, a family farm and CSA just east of the St. Croix River, and Big River Farms, a local food hub just west of the St. Croix River operated by the Minnesota Food Association.
Latest Blog Posts
- What We’re Reading: Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer April 6, 2018
- Climate Conscious Cuisine: What Our Kids Know March 5, 2018
- Haruko Ruggiero Leaves Midwest Food Connection February 2, 2018
- An Intern’s Take on MFC January 8, 2018
- Reflections from Ruthie, our Carleton College Winter Break Extern December 12, 2017