We had the privilege of bringing four classes of third graders from Brimhall Elementary to two different farms this fall: Common Harvest, a family farm and CSA just east of the St. Croix River, and Big River Farms, a local food hub just west of the St. Croix River operated by the Minnesota Food Association.
Latest Blog Posts
- Bountiful Bean Recipes May 14, 2021
- A year of online food education: What we’ve learned about teaching kids virtually in a pandemic March 23, 2021
- Reflecting on a year of virtual food lessons February 28, 2021
- MFC Reflects and Responds to the Murder of George Floyd June 15, 2020
- Keeping Food Education Alive Through Online Learning June 8, 2020