We had the privilege of bringing four classes of third graders from Brimhall Elementary to two different farms this fall: Common Harvest, a family farm and CSA just east of the St. Croix River, and Big River Farms, a local food hub just west of the St. Croix River operated by the Minnesota Food Association.
Latest Blog Posts
- Tips for Continuing Food and Nutrition Education at Home September 6, 2023
- I Have Seeds! A Story About Food Education August 9, 2023
- What is Composting? How to Start Composting at Home July 14, 2023
- AAPI Heritage Month: Reflecting on Hmong Food Traditions and Research May 31, 2023
- Bountiful Bean Recipes May 14, 2021