We had the privilege of bringing four classes of third graders from Brimhall Elementary to two different farms this fall: Common Harvest, a family farm and CSA just east of the St. Croix River, and Big River Farms, a local food hub just west of the St. Croix River operated by the Minnesota Food Association.
Latest Blog Posts
- Growing Good Caretakers October 12, 2018
- 2017-2018 by the Numbers and Photos October 3, 2018
- Connecting To Our Roots: Farm Trips with MFC June 8, 2018
- Our Top Five Tips for Gardening with Kids May 14, 2018
- What We’re Reading: Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer April 6, 2018